Welcome to our website where you can check out the artists exhibiting at Town Farm Art Show.

To see samples of the artists' work, just click on their names in pink, on the right-hand side of your screen.

Please respect the copyright on all images on this blog!

16.9.14

JESSICA ECOTT







A new piece of work for me always begins with walking, looking and drawing, and my ideas are shaped by the time I spend out of doors.  I also get a great deal of inspiration and joy from the actual process of making, and of experimenting with a wide variety of different materials.  Glass is a fascinating substance which changes with the light and the weather, giving different moods on different days.

My glass work is all kiln-formed, and I use fused glass to make sculptures for the garden and wall-mounted pieces for interiors.  I also make three dimensional sculptures in cast glass and mixed materials – mostly wood and metal.

I live and have my studio in the village of Cuddington, three miles from Thame.  After several years working as a painter and sculptor, I began to experiment with glass in 2000, and now work mostly to commission, producing large scale installations for homes and businesses.